Three Days of Slow Action

Discussion in 'Birds' started by helmet155, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Three straight days of being skunked. I'm really frustrated right now so I figured I'd go through some images from last weekend and process some of the ones that I wish I had gotten more of this holiday weekend.

Today I went to Bolsa and it was so slow there, I think the Red Tail was waiting for the PHOTOGRAPHERS to do something exciting. This juvenile may be the same one Ben posted recently, he doesn't mind people getting up close and personal...

Thanks for looking in and here's to better luck next weekend ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The egret is beautiful...All nicely done.

3. Great shots, the Snowy Egret is very nice.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Those are really nice. Love the Hawk on the sign....lolol Great catch there.

Love the little Grebe to, they are so cute.

My favorite little fresh snowey :>)) gotta love them. Good shot.

Can't remember what the first ones name is. Nice. Never have seen one.
    I know they are around..

5. Hi Gale, the first one is a Black Crowned Night Heron, one of my favorites for sure.

I forgot to mention the only image from the past three days is the Red Tail, I think he felt bad for me ;)

Melissa and Louis thanks for looking in and commenting, the Egrets have been very active and feisty toward one another, makes for fun photography!!

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Brett, you've been holding out on us. These are very good. I'd take any one of them. :smile:

7. Brett brett Brett,

Should have hung out with me this weekend.. I had a blast finding lots of things to shoot at Sepulveda and other locals...

Dude, next time give me a ring...

BTW the Egret landing shot is quite nice...

8. Eric, family was in town until yesterday afternoon so time was limited this weekend...I'm up for Sepulveda next weekend or anywhere for that matter.

Post up some of the stuff ya got, I'd like to see it!!!!

9. bfjr

bfjr Guest

this is dry ??!! Ok if you say so :biggrin: :tongue:
    Ahh don't sweat it I know this feeling all to well .......... and these are just fine as others have said like the snowy and raptor ....... Oh heck like em all !! :smile:

10. Brett I did post some shots already check them out...

11. From the raptor rehab center?

12. Thanks Ben ;) Missed you this weekend, need to shoot with you again soon so I can do more learning from one of the Cafe's finest :biggrin:

13. Thanks Frank, no GBHs for me this week I think I'm going through withdrawls!