1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Three friends and a wedding

Discussion in 'People' started by devo, Aug 5, 2009.

1. devo

devo

Sep 22, 2008
    Philly / SoMD
  2. ABrownPhoto

ABrownPhoto

May 3, 2009
    Los Angeles
    I didn't really get a wedding "feel" from these other than the wedding cake, but I am sure the idea wasn't to portray the wedding, but your 3 friends... maybe thats why it is 3 friends AND a wedding huh? Am I talking too much, maybe you're reading too much...

...back on topic, No his tie is not strait, more than likely you wanted to take her.. wallet? and I like bubbles too!

:D  thanks for posting. Oh, the cake shot is a bit underexposed on my lappy.

3. devo

devo

Sep 22, 2008
    Philly / SoMD
    you are correct...hence the 3 friends and a wedding. :wink:

The shots were done at a wedding, my friends wedding to be exact. I spent more time hanging out with friends than taking photos...can you blame me?

And I do agree...the cake shot is a weensy bit underexposed. Something I could fix in lightroom?

4. devo

devo

Sep 22, 2008
    Philly / SoMD
    I only have 27 pics on Flickr of the event....but I took a bunch more. hmmmm

Here is one that is more "weddingy" :tongue:

3457744538_9e6d5145ea_d.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The pictures I took at my cousins wedding, which I can't get to at the moment, definetly scream wedding.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.