Three Images

Here are three images from yesterday and today, all humorous in their own way.

Respectful Distance - Coopers Hawk and Crows - 300mm + TC 1.4

39357794.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Feral Cat - Hunting Birds and Dodging Cooper's Hawks - 300mm

39357554.jpg

Old House in St. George - Spring is on the way - 17-55mm

39357632.jpg

PGB

Gordon,

Nice post. I really like the cat. I must tell you I'm not a cat person but the way the sunlight hits its head is just fantastic.

Thanks for sharing,

Real Name
Chris
Lets see Gordon...

First picture lotsa birds, second picture a hungry cat, and in the third picture - no birds. Hmmmm. I know what happened!

By the way, that lawn of color is beautiful!

Gordon,

I vote for the cat's picture. Very nice composition. The high grass in the foreground and on the right side make a nice frame drawing viewer's attention to the cat face and the light ray to its eyes. I also like the color constrast between the cat yellow and the surroundings green.

About the birds picture, I tool a similar one last summer but of different kind of birds. it's turned pout to be an ordinary shot. Looking at your shot, I know now what I have done wrong : I have choosen an inappropriate angle of view.

My sincere regards.

I like the cat shot. In the 3rd one, the lawn sure is beautiful but I see there something is irritating. I'm not sure if this comes from your lens. It looks like there are some chromatic aberrations.

3stones said:
I like the cat shot. In the 3rd one, the lawn sure is beautiful but I see there something is irritating. I'm not sure if this comes from your lens. It looks like there are some chromatic aberrations.

Of course therin lies the humor. Who plants spring flowers in their grass. :eek: :lol: Maybe we can clone this chromatic abberation and bottle it for those that live in colder climes.

gho

I like the cat pic too. I love how the bushes frame the cat's face.

Chris, did you notice that the cat is also missing in the thrid pic? Wonder if Gordon got the best of the cat after the cat got the best of the bird?

Latest threads

Top Bottom