Three more Melissa images

Discussion in 'People' started by frede, Jun 19, 2007.

1. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
  2. Hell yes to #1 and #3, I'm not sure about #2... I like the composition, but not really sure how I feel about the processing.

3. I like #2... it's different and creative. Way to go.

4. Fred, I really like what you've done here with #2.

You've got some nice stuff with this model, but this shot really made me stop and stare. Way to think out of the box and come up with something truly eye catching.

5. #2 revisited:

This shot has me thinking of something "Garden of Eden-esque....." It's starting to grow on me the more I look at it.

6. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Number 2 is awesome...very diffent.

7. #3 is smashing. Lovely lady. I like #2 but have never been fond of yellow as a color tint.

8. joyce

joyce Guest

#2 is unique.

9. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks Keith. I also really like 1 and 3 a lot - Melissa did a heck of a job.

Thanks for the encouragement Woody - just trying stray off course a little. :smile:

Thanks Mitch. She is an excellent model indeed. I'm glad you like the shot.

I did not like the light, so I tried some different processing in an attempt to salvage it - I still did not like it . Looked at it again a day later and thought.....maybe. In short, it also grew on me. I like your title "Garden of Eden-esque....." I get the same vibe. Thanks for taking a second look Keith.

Thanks for the kind words Seneca. :smile:

Thanks Gordon. #3 is one of my favorites from the shoot. I guess #2 is not for everybody. :smile:

Thanks Joyce!