1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Three rooms and a couple dogs.

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Chris101, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    A gallery at the PAM (did I go too far with the enhanced lighting?):
    [​IMG]

The place I took above picture from:
    [​IMG]

An unfinished lecture hall at PC:
    [​IMG]

The promised dogs:
    [​IMG]

2. That's a lot of lights Chris. What is PAM? Love the dogs.

3. Siamese dogs I figure.

By pref is # 2. Love the graduated light and angles.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    The PAM is the Phoenix Art Museum. This is the special exhibit room. There is a Surrealism in America exhibit there now. I'm considering going back and shooting it from the upstairs window.

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I like that one too.

6. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Chris the exhibition is that modern or acient surrealism of only American artists
    do you have a link to the museum?

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Being the foodie that I am....I love the dogs shot!....Yummy! And to think I was just going to make homemade loaded baked potato soup for dinner tonight!

Of the three rooms...I like the first (but the boxes towards the bottom are a distraction)....Cool looking room though.

8. This dog lover feels betrayed, I tell you! :biggrin: I open the post expecting to see cute canines, and I see something I wouldn't touch even before I became a vegetarian, LOL! Hotdogs are scarier than your avatar :biggrin:

Seriously though, I like #2 a lot, but I also like #1, because it makes me feel like I'm there. And I have to say I'm a bit partial to #3...maize-and-blue will get me every time (U of Mich grad) :wink:

9. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

10. like Paul says, when ya visits Chris's posts there is a surprise at every turn.
    I like it!
    how is it they let you upstairs? is that always open or just for "you"?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.