Three urban photos

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Chris101, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I mean 4. :(

These were taken a week ago at our monthly art-walk event called "First Friday". There were plenty of photo-ops, although most of what I did looks snapshotish. Here are my favorites from the evening:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WOW, thanks Chris. I always enjoy your interesting perspective!! :) :) :) :) :)

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Dawg!

4. You have a knack of seeing things from a new perspective. Like your "snapshots."

5. Your welcome Chris. You have a unique perspective that no one in the Cafe has. I guess we all possess a uniqueness!! :D :D :D :D

6. Chris very cool now that looks liek an interstign instrument, what was it and how did it sound

7. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Chris

Is that an electric sitar,as Steve Winwood used to play in "Traffic"in their early days

The elevator picture is terrific