Three year old photographer's exhibition.

Nigeria? Makes me wonder how he got that camera.
Because?

Nigeria is a very rich country with a huge oil based economy and vast mineral resources. There is a lot more money in oil than there is in potatoes so I'd be willing to bet that there are a lot more millionaires in Nigeria than there are in Idaho :wink:

Because?

Nigeria is a very rich country with a huge oil based economy and vast mineral resources. There is a lot more money in oil than there is in potatoes so I'd be willing to bet that there are a lot more millionaires in Nigeria than there are in Idaho :wink:
Because Nigeria has earned a reputation for being a center of email scam crimes. They've been named Nigerian 419 scams, if you've not seen one you must have never sold something on the net.

Because Nigeria has earned a reputation for being a center of email scam crimes. They've been named Nigerian 419 scams, if you've not seen one you must have never sold something on the net.
You actually believe all those 'Hello, I am a Nigerian Prince' emails really come from Nigeria??? :m41:

Even if it were true - what would that have to do with whether or not a family has access to a camera store?

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Not everyone who lives in Nigeria is impoverished, and not all of those scams originate in Nigeria.

And really, does it matter? The story is about a toddler who, bless his cotton socks, is not bad on the shutter. I'd love to see what his work is like as he gets older...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not everyone who lives in Nigeria is impoverished, and not all of those scams originate in Nigeria.

And really, does it matter? The story is about a toddler who, bless his cotton socks, is not bad on the shutter. I'd love to see what his work is like as he gets older...
And he has the huge advantage of nobody being suspicious as to his intentions when taking street photographs :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom