Through the Bush

That is really stunning, Ron!
Remarkable image. There's not only the dark horse but the background act as a Rorschach.
So very well seen and processed.

beautiful image @warth man

Thank you demiro.
Luck favors those with a great eye, and the willingness to go for the unconventional shot. Bravo!

Thanks Nick. It was all thanks to the good example set by you, West, Mike and others. I was sitting outside taking a glass of wine or two at the time. Helps one to see all sorts of things!

Thank you demiro.

Thanks Nick. It was all thanks to the good example set by you, West, Mike and others. I was sitting outside taking a glass of wine or two at the time. Helps one to see all sorts of things!

We all know better thank to ask a photographer "what camera did you use?", as that seems to transfer credit to the gear, but can I ask what you were imbibing at the time? Maybe there is an oenological element that is missing from my photography. Cheers!

We all know better thank to ask a photographer "what camera did you use?", as that seems to transfer credit to the gear, but can I ask what you were imbibing at the time? Maybe there is an oenological element that is missing from my photography. Cheers!

I honestly cannot remember. Something red. Beer seems to work too.

Latest threads

Top Bottom