Throwing a Tantrum

Joiningthepair.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Throwing a Tantrum!!!!

PHOTO OF THE DAY it's one of those photo contest thingies - I bet you'll have people giving you all kinds of links! I used to know one but deleted it. I think you should enter one!

I'm afraid to join one, I just like to share with friends. These will be put into a complete series for my kids.

That's a nice photo Gary. I would think this is a good one to see the male /female thing here. Looks to me like the one to the left is larger than the one on the right and the beak looks different so I would guess this is the female.
Lou

That's a nice photo Gary. I would think this is a good one to see the male /female thing here. Looks to me like the one to the left is larger than the one on the right and the beak looks different so I would guess this is the female.
Lou

You would be right Lou, I believe the depth of the mouth is also a key. If the mouth goes to rear or eye to center of the eye=female, from the center to the front of the eye male. I have no way to absolutly confirm this but seems to be the case from pictures.

Latest threads

Top Bottom