Thumbs up for Commodorefirst!

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by bfullmer, Jun 20, 2007.

1. When viewing one of my photos Wade (Commodorefirst) PM'd me and offered to spend some time with me on the phone to offer some suggestions. Last evening we spent about an hour that was very worthwhile to me. Wade is a very nice guy and willing to share his time. He's one reason this is such a great community. Thanks Wade!

2. Wade is a great guy that I am delighted to know and call a friend.

3. Nice of you also to post this Brian.
    Wade is a great guy that I had the pleasure to meet at the Annual Get Together in Huntsville this spring, the nicest person that you can imagine spending some time with.

4. Yep, I'm on this bandwagon too!! Wade is a fantastic, giving guy who I'm priviledged to know. :smile:

5. NOW I KNOW what Wade was doing last night instead of answering my PM's about the D200 he was selling :mad::mad::mad::wink:

All kidding aside ...he is a great guy !! Almost my neighbor....just 4 hrs up the road :wink::wink:

6. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    blush blush Blush.....

Aw Gee folks,.......

But I learned another trick working on some stuff for Brian too, so it is all give and take,

And Mike, I wasn't to busy to take your money! lol

Wade

7. Wade is a super guy, and I too enjoyed meeting him at the get-together in Huntsville. There are a lot of people here who have helped me out with little things here and there over the past year and a half....but all the little things add up and hopefully make us all a little better.

Thanks Wade!

8. Like you I know Wade to be a super guy and always willing to help others.

9. He's spent a lot of time helping me, too! He's great!