1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Thunder Bay Harbour (non black and white versions)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Marina%20Dec%207%208705-X3.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. kilofoxtrott

kilofoxtrott European Ambassador Moderator

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
    Stunning in every way.

Great mature...
    Great picture...
    Ver well seen...

Klaus

3. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    I like this one too!

4. Nah...just Thunder Bay. Every year about this time the cold creates an ominous...oops I guess you were right.... mist along the ice
    Thank you Klaus
    Thanks Karen. Glad that you liked it.

5. Very cool....um I mean cold!! Wonderful image and I think I like the color just a little bit more. Liking the warm tones in the mist and portions of the highlights in the water contrasted against the Grey in the water and the dark blue tones of the clouds and sky. Nice work. Now for a cup of hot chocolate or spiced wine depending on time of day.

6. Thanks...it was a nice warm espresso to warm me up..A wee dram later in the evening

7. Great picture. I see the water on fire with the smoke rising above.

Some people see different things don't they. :) 

8. Thanks for your comments..I appreciate it. and yes people see different things in the mist.

9. Stunning image Bob!

10. Thanks Binnur. It was quite the sight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.