1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Thursday Fastpitch Softball (TTF) Edited

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Jeff Mims, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
  2. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wow...I don't know how you guys do it...to get these facial expressions. I think my problem when I shoot baseball is that I want to watch the game and by the time a good play is made...I've missed it.

Jeff...these are really really good. I don't see problems with the fence at all.

Good job buddy!

3. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

shots 2 and 3 are my favorite .... GREAT job here jeff these are all PERFECT examples of good TTF technique !!! Field access isn't everything and honestly i would be more than happy with results like this :) 

4. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Thanks the kind words, Seneca.
    I missed a GREAT play today. My daughter (catcher) made a great play to catch a popped up foul ball for an out. And I was out of position. Things happen fast. I've missed several shots, that could have been great shots (assuming I got them in focus).
    I'm learning though.

5. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Thanks Phil . I appreciate the kind words.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
  6. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    :redface:

Very flattering...I'm embarrassed now. I've seen your shots, top notch. Thanks for the kind words.

7. these are great Jeff, colors/sharpness/contrast in #2, outstanding. Just might want to straighten your horizons....

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wow.....you nailed these as well. Shooting through the fence is so difficult, but you sure showed that excellent results are surely possible. Way to go Jeff!

9. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    2&3 are great
    WB may need adjusting on some of these

10. I really like #4. Great job on these!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.