Tiffany & Robert's Western Wedding

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by Neeper, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Here's a wedding in shot in July that I did not share on here yet. If there was ever 2 people who were really grateful to have found each other, it was Tiffany & Robert This wedding touched me a little more than the other weddings I have shot. The setting was unique and fantastic. The speeches were incredible (I almost teared up, just kidding I didn't... ok maybe a just a little). Their families were just also simply amazing and of course their friends loved these guys so much. It was so nice and intimate. Everyone who was there, was there because they loved Tiffany & Rob. The last shot is my favorite one of all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    Wow - beautiful Johnny. Last one is great. I also LOVE #4 - were you down on the floor?

For #9 (champagne glasses) were you down on the floor also?

I just had a look at your website - very inspirational!

3. Stunning series! Absolutely love #4.

4. rocksgirl

rocksgirl Guest

Beautiful job! The church is stunning, I don't think I could choose a favorite but... the last one really shows how comfortable they are with each other. Beautiful shots.

5. Great stuff Johnny! You really have an eye for this sort of thing...

6. Leah26: Thanks for looking at my site and your comments. The champagne one I actually shot it without looking in the camera. I slapped on my 12-24 put the focus in the middle and held the camera under their glasses and told them what the plan was. Number 4, only my camera was on the ground. I shot a ton of photos without looking because I know where my camera is aimed. I use the top of my lens hood like a laser to see where it's pointed and that's how I know what will be in the frame. I wanted the pedals in focus, so I moved the focus point a lower, set the camera on the ground and shot off about 4 shots.

Thanks for taking time to look at my photos everyone. :)  I'll post another wedding in a few days.

7. So, it sounds like the guy is saying he takes good wedding photos w/o even looking through the viewfinder...

Go ahead - rub it in!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

8. Johhny,
    excellent and beautiful!
    Kevin P.

9. Superb as usual Johnny!
    Esp. like #'s 1,3 and 8.

10. These are fantastic Johnny!! The only thing I would do would be to remove the pole/power lines in #8...

11. Bdizz

Bdizz

Sep 16, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    So Natural, LITERALLY! LOL I love it! Johnny, you know how i feel about your work, so i'll just add X2 for what I said about your other wedding pics. What I do love about this set of pics is how RELAXED Tiffany and Robert look. #10 proves that!!

I'll admit, #7 almost brought a tear to my eye. IMHO, that pic almost showed a beautiful "letting-go" type of feeling. I want to say that was her father/grandfather holding on to her for the last time knowing the next chapter of her amazing life has started. Only a good eye can capture that type of truth, and you do that sooo well!

12. No 7. is without doubt the best one here. It captures what photography should be all about, at least when shooting people. Congrats, I wish I took that one :) 

I also like no. 9. Great job alltogether.

13. Jetta - I agree about the poles. Every time I clone stuff out it makes it look worse. I did try to do it, then gave up!

Bdizz- When I shot #7, I knew I had gotten a killer shot. I looked at my LCD and thought omg!

14. Adam73

Adam73 Guest

I really like your creativity and low POV of your shots. Not the typical traditional style.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.