Tigers lose at Fenway

Hey gang,

Well check one thing off of the bucket list. I've been to Fenway Park as a fan but now I've also been there as a pro shooting the game on Thursday when the Tigers visited old Back Bay to meet up with the Red Sox.

BTW, I am posting a separate thread that shows my walk around the park and my visit INSIDE the Green Monster too. If it wasn't for the rain and heavy mist, oh and the Tigers lost in the bottom of the 9th, this would have been a perfect visit. :smile:

1 - Justin Verlander
2581105190001TigersvsRedSox-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 - Josh Beckett
2581105190017TigersvsRedSox-L.jpg

3 - Miguel Cabrera hustles around second
2581105190004TigersvsRedSox-L.jpg

4 - Jed Lowery makes a diving stop but doesn't quite get the out at 2nd
2581105190020TigersvsRedSox-L.jpg

2581105190021TigersvsRedSox-L.jpg

5 - Brandon Inge makes a patented running throw to first
2581105190016TigersvsRedSox-L.jpg

6 - All eyes are on JD Drew making a running catch against the stands in foul territory
2581105190025TigersvsRedSox-L.jpg

7 - Cabrera goes back to back and this one goes over the monster
2581105190030TigersvsRedSox-L.jpg

8 - Papelbon shows some intense man love for Carl Crawford and his walk off single winner.
2581105190049TigersvsRedSox-L.jpg

9 - I guess this walk off winner made the BoSox boys happy!
2581105190048TigersvsRedSox-L.jpg

10 -

very nice Steve, looks like you were in the 3B well? That's basically where I was sitting a year ago.

Tour's a lot of fun, eh?

It's great stuff Chris! Now I could have done without the rain before the game, and the heavy mist during the game, but hey, I was there right! BTW, the fans right there are no different than the rest, loud, opinionated, and they all talk to Heidi Watney, but hey who wouldn't?

Hey very cool angles! Especially the Lowrie pair and the Inge toss... really cool! Well done Steve-O... and can I gloat a little about my Bosox working their way back up the ladder to the top??

Hey very cool angles! Especially the Lowrie pair and the Inge toss... really cool! Well done Steve-O... and can I gloat a little about my Bosox working their way back up the ladder to the top??

Yes you can, except for last night, my Cubbies came back and the BoSox made all their mistakes at once, wow.

^ What he said.

I like the running throw shot, even though no face it'd got the action and crowd and atmosphere.

Bucket list.

VERY high on the bucket list.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

(now, you'll have to wonder if I mean the opportunity to shoot at Fenway or.....?)

:bigrin:

(And they are all not dark too!)

Steve, you lucky dog ... I had to google Heidi Watney as I had no clue as to she was ... OMG how in the world did you manage to get ANY work done??? Anyone know how I can get NESN feed here in Ottawa??????? I feel light headed .... must lie down.

Take care,

Brent

Well I wasn't going to bother, but had to after that comment! All in a day's work...

OK, OK, OK, STOP Googling! But never stop ogling since she's pretty, and also a nice person too. She signs autographs for fans and talks with them too, so no diva stuff makes her even more attractive. Oh, and probably at least 5' 10" tall too.

558127497_SfBiv-L.jpg

Nice Steve. To catch up. are you traveling with the team these days? Too bad you didn't catch Lowery doing a final face plant in that series. :biggrin:

Yup, another reason to love the Sox!!! :Love:

Take care,

Brent

BTW, Heidi is a pretty likeable person in general, she's fairly humble, approachable, and will talk to most fans who are not being unreasonable and signs autographs too. I have a couple of conversations with her each time she comes to Detroit, much like I do with anyone else, and did again in Boston and I'm sure she doesn't have a clue who I am. Once you add that to the 9.5 out of 10 physical attributes, she's a keeper.

Nice Steve. To catch up. are you traveling with the team these days? Too bad you didn't catch Lowery doing a final face plant in that series. :biggrin:

Not actually traveling with them, but we planned this trip pretty early on since our nephew just graduated from BC this weekend, so the timing was nice. I didn't "catch" the face plant in person, but I've seen them in replays, so he must have a little callous built up by now right? :wink: :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom