Time Lapse and the *expletive deleted* pet

While cooking dinner, I'm also batch editing some time lapsed tulips opening (OK OK, here in Toronto, there's NOTHING coming up because it's so cold so I bought a pot of tulips for this).... I pull them into QTP, and run it and something flashes before my eyes (I configured it for 60 FPS), so I have to go back to my original files.... and see what's going on..... I swear he's used another one of the nine lives (we all remember the 'sharpening the claws on Sandi's laptop keyboard episode a while back')

I just know Mother Nature made him so cute so he'd live longer!!! :eek:
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
A Dog would be so much more conscientious and courteous. This is what you GET for having an evil feline .......

:Guns: :Guns: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue: ( how the heck did marc ever have the patience to just keep hitting the silly emoticon keys:QuestionM :QuestionM :QuestionM :QuestionM )

G

Gr8Tr1x

Sandi, thats priceless! you should still finsih the timelapse, and leave the cat in!

fks

hi sandi-

i think your cat makes the picture, it's a nice change from the usual still life with flowers :smile:

ricky

Hah, that's hilarious.

I had a few frames the other day that seemed off. Just those few and isolated frames were slightly offset.

Then I realized they were at the wrong time, too.

Turned out my three year old was wandering up here now and then and firing off the camera.

Beezle, that's hilarious! An Ansel Adams in the making??

I thought I was OK with having no kids around.... he's just a bundle of curiosity.

Thanks for looking Randy.

BTW, folks, I named the thread *expletive deleted* on purpose, I didn't have the mods change my title. I do know better than that.... Just thought I'd mention it.

Latest threads

Top Bottom