1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Time marches on...

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by IanT, Aug 2, 2009.

1. IanT

IanT

May 14, 2008
    London UK
    p472184127-5.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    I really like this! The eye wanders and there's lots of points of interest, all sharp and inviting.

I'm not sure if I like the vignetting - it doesn't bother me on the left side, but in the top right corner I find it a bit distracting...

3. There is a lot see in this image. Nice composition.

4. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Nice contrast & use of space!

5. IanT

IanT

May 14, 2008
    London UK
    Thanks for the kind words chaps! It's weird about the vignette - without it the shot just does not seem to work...

6. revdhd

revdhd

May 2, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Hey, Ian,
    I love shots with lots of negative space. This shot is just wonderful! Great sharpness and composition. Love the look.

7. georgep6506

georgep6506

Feb 9, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I would love to see this huge... like 36x54... on the wall. There is just so much to look at. Nice shot. Thanks for sharing.

8. I like this -- everything, including the tint, works together for a unified impression -- even the vignetting. However, I think the vignetting could be a little more subtle.

9. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    I think the vignetting would work just fine if there wasn't a cloud in the top right corner. :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.