1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Time to recycle

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Lou Buscher, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Great set Lou, Even with one Crutch

2. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    I think it's pretty cool that you can see this kind of wildlife from your porch. I agree with Gary, these are pretty good for the time of day and shooting with one arm tied behind your back. :wink:

3. Hey one crutch is pretty good you might want to try one pretty good monopod also:biggrin::biggrin:
    Lou

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2007
  4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow look at all those turkeys:>)))))))
    Triple your chow for the winter this year.
    Minus one for dinner..hahahaha

One armed.
    You be careful:>))))

5. Thanks Andy, yes I get all kinds of stuff. Last Tuesday, late afternoon my neighbor called and said, hey watch out back as I just saw a big bear heading up toward your yard. I got a camera ans went out on the deck and hid in the porch and waited but he never showed. Did you look at the Toms on the link below the post. I could pet them on the head.
    Lou

6. What a neat crowd to have hanging out in your yard!

7. Thanks Gale Ok I don't want to fall over the deck. Heck I'd scare the turkeys.
    Lou

8. Thanks Tom and wait till you see them come winter, click on that link I have under the post.
    Lou

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.