Time

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Scene taken in the railway station of Guillemins (Liege/Belgium)

Words fail me :)

An extraordinary composition with light and shadows and patterns, Danny!
The clock and the man form an interesting contrasting pair.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Stunning and nominated for feature by several already! Also, your Swan lake was nominated By Bart too, but this one gets the nod.

Last edited:
View attachment 1669374
Scene taken in the railway station of Guillemins (Liege/Belgium)
Wow wow wow...
This is so intense, strong... fascinating. I am a sucker for train stations. In fact, some of my first pictures after joining the cafe were black and white shots of Zürich main station, a theme I could keep going for a whole month of an Octoberfest.

And now I see this: Concept well known to me, with one terrific detail: the angles, the rail, the whole construction could be Zürich (Stadelhofen, to be precise). I first though you were there!

Thanks for an outstanding 'flash back', great!

Of cours yours is better than what I was able to get, :) , but I am only able to explore it slowly, and it grows on me.
I am still stunned by the coincidence and the remembering of my feelings back then, joining OF... 14?

Such a complex photo in so many ways that stands up to the kind of scrutiny that comes with lots of study. Yet not confusing in the slightest. A highly unusual combination of those two characteristics, as either one so often gets in the way of the other one. Glad to see the photo on the home page.

One of many possible captions: Connecting time and mankind.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom