Tiny Dancer

Discussion in 'People' started by Chad Gladstone, Sep 30, 2005.

1. She concentrates so intently. For this shot I actually bounced the flash off the 20' tent roof - consequently, it appears it had no affect on the available light - but who can know for sure.
    [​IMG]

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Wow! What excellent color Chad! And the lighting is ... superb!

3. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Wonderful image. Light and colors are really are very nice, if only a tiny bit on the dark, to my taste. The eyes are fascinating - what a concentrated look!

4. A very beautiful shot, Chad. The color is...wow!

5. Fantastic shot - really captures the concentration on her face.

I see this type of expression regularly with my 9 year old daughter and her friends who are busy practising for a Ballet/jazz production next month.

Been given permission by the Theatre manager to photog the rehersals - but no flash as they are video-ing at the same time. mmm looking forward to High ISO, PRE WB and shallow DOF. Hopefully the satge lights will be bright :biggrin:

6. I actually decreased the gamma 20% for web posting from the original because her skin tone appeared too pale - I probably should have just created a layers mask and darkened the affected areas, but I was too lazy. Thanks for the comments.

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. To me the colors look way too intense and saturated - is it my monitor?

9. It may not be your monitor - the colors are really intense.

10. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Chad,

I love the 'Pop' in those colors against the softness of the dancers movement. Nice image.

11. Thanks - it was taken at the scarecrow festival last week. I see that you are in orem, Ut. With Geneva gone, I'd image you can capture some picturesque haze-free landscapes in Utah Valley this time of year if you are into that sort of thing.