Tired of Winter Scapes Yet?

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, Dec 7, 2005.

1. If so....let me know...I'd just like to share a few more if you don't mind.

47197586-L.

47451265-L.

47451273-L.

47451275-L.

I'm thinking of entering some of these in a local photo contest...Which would you pick if any? let me know....the theme is "winter"
    If none of these are worthy....these are all amateur photographers....let me know as well or how I can improve.

Others can be seen at this site

http://alterego.smugmug.com/gallery/1018740/1

Thanks

Bob

Attached Files:

2. I think they are all very good, but my choice would be the first one.

3. Thanks for your feedback...Pa...coming from someone with your talent is certainly very much appreciated.

Bob

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    The third one is mighty powerful. Shows the power of the water in the falls. Can almost hear it and feel the spray.
    Like that one alot.
    Best of luck in the show.
    Keep us posted.
    Will have to go look at the others.
    You have posted some beauties for sure.
    I just think your nutzzzz going out in that weather :>))))))
    But you got the shots pal. That is what counts.

Number 1 and 4 are really special I think in the gallery also. :>)))

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    #4 in your smugmug gallery has to be the one to enter in my book. With it's elements of snow and shadow in the foreground for added interest, it's just spectacular! And how could we be getting tired of winter scenes when winter's barely begun!

6. Thanks Gale...Those three could be my favourites as well...Yes we are a little nuts around here when it comes to getting out into the bush...trying to capture the moment is a bonus!!

Bob

7. Thanks Steve...it does have somewhat of a haunting feeling to it ( don't know if that is the right word...but I do know what feelings it gives me..)

And you're right...winter hasn't begun yet around here.

Bob

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Bob,
    It is the light on that tree that is so beautiul. Just make it stand out as so special.

9. Thanks for sharing these Bob, my favorite is #1. It seems to capture the grandeur of this falls.

10. Thanks Gordon...duly noted...

Bob