To chase the winter blahhhhs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TOLady, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Sandi, I will never be able to look at another penguin again without thinking about this game. Evil very evil.. A great stress reliever also.

2. i can see you now siting there and clicking 316 times. i did 7 and said either bring me a new batter or im outta here

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I can't get it to work :<(((((

4. 311, yup, that's the BIG 311....

'Nuff Said :wink:

5. Jim, once you get started on it, it's very addictive!!!

Dave, the Toronto Jays are NOT waiting for you to show up for spring training!!! LMAO

Gail, your computer has to be able to play flash files. You then just click for 'batter up' and one more click for 'swing'...

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    314.4 after about 50 tries.....

7. 319.8 beat that score!!!

8. You big bunch of suckers, I gotcha all addicted now!!!! I got 317.1... still working on upping Matt *LMAO*

9. Chiba

Chiba

Nov 3, 2005
    Ontario
    Booya Booya Booya~~~!!

323.5 I beat that penguin good~!!!

chiba chiba~!

ps what is this guy doing ---> :BlueHair:

10. Okay, 0 for the first 5 tries. Then started to get the feel of it. 244.5 was my best score in subsequent attempts, but now I have to leave and continue working.

11. No freaking way. I have tried to best my 319.8 score and only got as close as 319.2

I hearby hand my title over to you.... at least until I can steal it back!!

12. Well, you folks are pretty impressive, I must say. My "personal best Long Penguin" is 317.9, but I have found something much more difficult. Here is the challenge. You need to Pop-Up the Penguin and hit an even 200, stick that little sucker's beak right in the freakin' snow! Yup, turn your Penguin into a Lawn Dart, non of this "skip your Penguin" along stuff, nosiree..

So far I have gotten 199.8 and 201.8, this is tough. Then I'm gonna try for an even 100.

I sure an glad this hasn't gotten ME hooked, I can stop any old time, just you watch me.....

13. funny I had the same thought Bill. I managed a 200.4 but that was as close as I got. Then I had to go back to hitting the long bird. Knocked out a 320.4 but still can't beat Chiba's score.......Like you I can stop, I just choose not to.

Oh yeah someone should take a photo of their high score just so we can keep this thread in the realm of photography.

14. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Best I could do
    [​IMG]

15. Just got a 199.9! Well, already skipped lunch and have to get back to work now.

16. Here is the Real Deal....

PopUpPenguin.

And this only took me 2 more tries, after the other ones of course.....

Now I am working on the "low" side of the spectrum. So far I have gotten down as low as 65.....

Sandi, I hope you are ashamed of yourself for sending this out......:wink:

17. Did I hear 100 mentioned?

Best I could do, now time for bed.

[​IMG]

18. Winter? What's that? It's still t-shirt weather in San Jose.

19. If you really want to waste or enjoy your time playing Yeti, PM me and I can send you all Yeti Games (.exe files) to play. (~2MBs each)

BTW, my best score is 709.2m and YES there is certain technique :wink: