To Harris... Back Doctor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Creative Edge, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Just checking to see how everything went with your wife...
    wishing you the best.
    Michael

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Michael,

Until we can get the latest update from Harris, I can tell you that I talked to him last night. Mary had exploratory surgery on Tuesday, but they found nothing. Both she and Harris are pretty tired of the whole thing as you might imagine. Harris is now looking at going to the Mayo clinic.

Let's all hope that they can get this resolved in a timely manner and move on to happier times.

Regards,

Frank

3. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Wow, I must have been 'out to lunch' about all this in regard to Mary and Harris..........Please give them my best, Frank, when you talk with Harris again.

Many thanks!

Gaye

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Frank,

Please give them my best as well.

6. Thanks all for the kind thoughts about Mary. I left her in much better spirits than when I got there this morning. She was very upset and crying as she felt hopeless. She was in better spirits this afternoon and tonight. We played scrabble, watched tv together. I went out and did some errands and actually shot some photos, some at the hospital. Will post soon.

Thanks all, it's been a tough 10 weeks, more so the past 4.

7. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Harris, best wishes to both you and Mary. Hope they figure out what it is soon and that she then makes a speedy recovery.

Neil