To Huntsville and back (7 pics)

Friday morning I left Montreal on a very early flight. I changed planes in Toronto.

Taking off from Toronto for Nashville, TN. Notice the color of the "grass" :eek:

(all images with Nikkor Ai-S 24mm f/2.0)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Leaving Toronto behind us. I waved goodbeye to Sandi, but I'm not sure if she saw me...:smile:

View attachment 88224

Still lots of ice floating on Lake Erie.

View attachment 88225

Arriving at Nashville airport. There is no mistake about it: this is the Country Music capital of the world!

View attachment 88226

After a two hour drive from Nashville, TN, to Huntsville, AL, I knew that I was at the right hotel when I spotted this car in the parking (check the license plate).

View attachment 88227

Heading back: the sun is setting on a glorious day, but also on the 3rd Annual Get Together. What a great long weekend it was (more of my pictures coming in other posts).

View attachment 88228

Changing planes again in Toronto, I caught a quick bite late in the evening between flights in the "red eye lounge" :smile: ). I finally got home about half past midnight.

View attachment 88229

Last edited by a moderator:
Great set Frits. It was a real pleasure meeting in person. So glad that you could make it. :smile:

What a fun way to document your travel time!

I really like that last shot. Really gives that feel for tired/hungry/ready-to-be-home!

I can't wait to see the rest of your pics! Don't keep us waiting too long...

Thanks for sharing these Frits, it was a pleasure to meet you and I hope that our paths cross again very soon.

What a great series - tells the whole travel story! I did wave up to you as you went over but I guess you didn't see me :biggrin: Now, if I'd been out on the harbour, there'd be no mistaking a bright yellow kayak!
Glad you had fun down there with all the folks!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom