To the "elderly and saddo" boyz... Sorry girls...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Panos Kazanelis, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great shots Panos,

I AM SURE you had a great time. :>)))

3. celia bule

celia bule Guest

Very good photos Panos. From an artistic point of view, of course :wink:

4. GOOD GRIEF MAN!!!!! Looks like you DID have a good time!! WHEW!!!(wiping the sweat off my brow). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Panos,

These are all nice looking young ladies, but some of them look like they need new shorts. I mean, they are way too small for grown up girls. :oops:

Hahahahahahahahaha.... :p

I sure wish I could remember what it was like to be so young. 8)

Frank

6. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Panos, those shots are most tasteful. ;) Looks like you had a grand time.

7. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    NICE TATTOO !!!!! :D

8. Pano, Panos, Panos......

Oh, Pano, Pano, Panos........

Here we complain about too many "butt shots" of birds.

Or even worse the dreaded "referree butt" shot we get during sporting events.

I would suggest you work on this problem, perhaps with several more hours of practice you can get this "right" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know that will be difficult and hard work, but I am sure you are up for it.

Two things, however. How did that young lady balance the ball on her forehead like that in Image #6? I think it is #6, I may have lost count along the way. That IS the point of the image isn't it? How the ball is balanced like that?

And the second thing, I can't read the words on the ball, maybe because it is upside down. Or maybe because I'm an American who can barely deal with all the English variants in the world :lol: :lol:

Looks like you had a great time. Using flash, did you have to do much adjustment in your post-processing? I'll be you are looking forward to more such opportunities in the future. By the way, did somebody win a game that day???? :wink:

9. Re: Pano, Panos, Panos......

It's nice to see that everyone is enjoying my photos... I was a bit anxious whether I crossed the line here or not... :?

Flash was a hard deal to work with, especially with cheerleaders, 'cause the lightimg was immense, colorful and moving allover, so I had no idea about the "perfect metering"... However, the good old D100 seems that she (yes she's a girl) enjoyed the whole event, too, since there is practically NO PP on these photos. Just the script for bg, framing and notes... :shock:
    NOT that I didn't watse a few shots checking for the best settings though... :wink:

10. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Re: Pano, Panos, Panos......

Hey Panos,

We don't care if the guys post a little cheescake every now and then (in the interest of the art of course....;-)), as long as the guys don't complain when the ladies post a little beefcake.... :lol: 8)

Frank

11. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Do you have anymore? ;)

12. Hey Panos!
    What a great job you did there! I can imagine that you enjoyed it.

13. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Okay Panos, now you owe this elderly saddo a new keyboard. I think your images caused it to short out. I categorically deny that it has anything to do with drooling.

Great shots, really well done. My fav would be #2 for too many reasons to name. ;)

Neil

14. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

15. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    :shock: :D NICE :D :shock:

16. So I guess it's time I head to the beach and grab a few shots of some male "curves" *LOL* and of course you guys won't mind one bit, will ya!??? *LOL* Paul can alert his wife too!! LOL

17. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    :D Boiiinnnnng.

18. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    Got my attention :D

I'd show them to the wife but she is not home right now.

Nice work!!

19. I said it before, and I'll say it again...

You're on helluva photographer 8).

20. Re: Pano, Panos, Panos......

Hey, leave him alone. He has a right to his own style :wink:.