To the "elderly and saddo" boyz... Sorry girls...

On Thursday I went to FIBA's All Star Day 2005 which was held in Nicosia Cyprus... the game was great but the time-outs seemed to be the real highlight of the evening... enjoy :D

Hint: wait till you see the last one... :oops:
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 7478
View attachment 7479
View attachment 7480
View attachment 7481
View attachment 7482
View attachment 7483
View attachment 7484
View attachment 7485

more here...
https://www.nikoncafe.com//forums/v...ght=&sid=359a480d528e2560f91d7bfc9b54d35f

Last edited by a moderator:
C

celia bule

Very good photos Panos. From an artistic point of view, of course :wink:

Panos,

These are all nice looking young ladies, but some of them look like they need new shorts. I mean, they are way too small for grown up girls. :oops:

Hahahahahahahahaha.... :p

I sure wish I could remember what it was like to be so young. 8)

Frank

Pano, Panos, Panos......

Oh, Pano, Pano, Panos........

Here we complain about too many "butt shots" of birds.

Or even worse the dreaded "referree butt" shot we get during sporting events.

I would suggest you work on this problem, perhaps with several more hours of practice you can get this "right" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know that will be difficult and hard work, but I am sure you are up for it.

Two things, however. How did that young lady balance the ball on her forehead like that in Image #6? I think it is #6, I may have lost count along the way. That IS the point of the image isn't it? How the ball is balanced like that?

And the second thing, I can't read the words on the ball, maybe because it is upside down. Or maybe because I'm an American who can barely deal with all the English variants in the world :lol: :lol:

Looks like you had a great time. Using flash, did you have to do much adjustment in your post-processing? I'll be you are looking forward to more such opportunities in the future. By the way, did somebody win a game that day???? :wink:

Re: Pano, Panos, Panos......

It's nice to see that everyone is enjoying my photos... I was a bit anxious whether I crossed the line here or not... :?

Retief said:
Using flash, did you have to do much adjustment in your post-processing?

Flash was a hard deal to work with, especially with cheerleaders, 'cause the lightimg was immense, colorful and moving allover, so I had no idea about the "perfect metering"... However, the good old D100 seems that she (yes she's a girl) enjoyed the whole event, too, since there is practically NO PP on these photos. Just the script for bg, framing and notes... :shock:
NOT that I didn't watse a few shots checking for the best settings though... :wink:

Re: Pano, Panos, Panos......

Panos Kazanelis said:
It's nice to see that everyone is enjoying my photos... I was a bit anxious whether I crossed the line here or not... :?

Hey Panos,

We don't care if the guys post a little cheescake every now and then (in the interest of the art of course....;-)), as long as the guys don't complain when the ladies post a little beefcake.... :lol: 8)

Frank

Okay Panos, now you owe this elderly saddo a new keyboard. I think your images caused it to short out. I categorically deny that it has anything to do with drooling.

Great shots, really well done. My fav would be #2 for too many reasons to name. ;)

Neil

So I guess it's time I head to the beach and grab a few shots of some male "curves" *LOL* and of course you guys won't mind one bit, will ya!??? *LOL* Paul can alert his wife too!! LOL

Latest threads

Top Bottom