To the viewers of "Lost"

Our season of Lost here in Australia has not long finished and i'm wondering if we are current with you in America.
The last show finished with Lock and Ben killing Jacob in the statue and Juilet falling down the mine shaft and blowing up the nuclear bomb, also i'm wondering who Jacob means when he says ''They are coming" as he dies.

you're up to date all right. Plenty of questions indeed, I can't wait for the next season to begin and get all those answers :866:

Next season is the lat one too...so it better answer everything! You know full well that just when you think it's been explained, it will end on a cliff hanger that leaves you saying 'what the f....' at the screen lol

I just hope they don't come up with an ending like the Sopranos ! Though the writers did say that in the end all will be revealed …

I just hope they don't come up with an ending like the Sopranos ! Though the writers did say that in the end all will be revealed …
...which I hope will not be something equally lame as "it was all a dream" or something along those lines (St. Elsewhere, anyone?). So far, Lost has not disappointed, but then again, TV Makers are probably hellbent when it comes to maintaining a close to 100% track record in disappointing endings.

I haven't read a 100% confirmation that this will be the last season! Is that a rumor or is it reality??
I have been uncannily accurate in plot-line prediction with this show - to the point that my wife has asked me to stop sharing my ideas. Time travel, benevolent manipulators, Ben's evolving role from childhood, even some still developing theories about Claire and her disappearance - I've gotten WAY to involved in this show! I really don't think the writers can satisfactorily wrap it up in one normal season. I hope they don't try. The result will be unanswered questions, ans sloppy explanations.
We'll see what happens, but I'm hoping they writers are given enough time to REALLY tie up all the loose ends...

No, that's reality :smile: .I'm happy about that since it prevents the series from being dragged out eternally without a plot until it gets killed in between seasons with an unfinished storyline.

I thought it was somewhere during season 3 that it was announced that there would be 6 seasons in total and the writers were happy about that since it would allow them to wrap everything neatly up. Definetely not a rumor!

The writers strike in season 4 kind of ruined that by cutting the season short (esp. since the first half was more "building up" and all the storyline action was taking place in the second half that got cut short) and I think they're still catching up. But season 6 should have enough room to tie up all loose ends.

I haven't read a 100% confirmation that this will be the last season! Is that a rumor or is it reality??
I have been uncannily accurate in plot-line prediction with this show - to the point that my wife has asked me to stop sharing my ideas. Time travel, benevolent manipulators, Ben's evolving role from childhood, even some still developing theories about Claire and her disappearance - I've gotten WAY to involved in this show! I really don't think the writers can satisfactorily wrap it up in one normal season. I hope they don't try. The result will be unanswered questions, ans sloppy explanations.
We'll see what happens, but I'm hoping they writers are given enough time to REALLY tie up all the loose ends...
Googled lost last season and found this:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index

A few months ago, I remember listening to a local radio show here in LA and they were interviewing the producer of this series. He said that he has no clue how to "end" the series and he just kinda hope that people would keep watching it. I'm so glad I don't watch TV hahaha.

A few months ago, I remember listening to a local radio show here in LA and they were interviewing the producer of this series. He said that he has no clue how to "end" the series and he just kinda hope that people would keep watching it. I'm so glad I don't watch TV hahaha.
Care to elaborate because the producers have been saying all along they had a final goal in mind. In fact, they have been fighting the network to actually reduce the number of seasons because they didn't want to pad and water down the show.

Care to elaborate because the producers have been saying all along they had a final goal in mind. In fact, they have been fighting the network to actually reduce the number of seasons because they didn't want to pad and water down the show.
I heard the exact same thing. They always knew where it would end but made some things up as they went.

Jon, maybe the producer was just saying that just to garner more attention to the show? I have no idea. The radio station by the way is KROQ-FM. This was several months ago.

Jon, maybe the producer was just saying that just to garner more attention to the show? I have no idea. The radio station by the way is KROQ-FM. This was several months ago.
Maybe, but it is inconsistent with what they have been saying. I could see them saying that in a joking manner over radio talk show, but not as an actual statement about the direction of the show. It would be insulting if they said that in a serious manner.

Juliette is already being peviewed on another series this fall...so I assume she's a gonner!
Assuming...? Her detonating that nuclear bomb wasn't enough clue for you? :smile:

I'm sure she'll be showing up in the final season though. Lost characters might die, they don't disappear usually.

Glad i asked my question it has given me a lot of info that isn't available to us down-under and it's good to see so many "Lost" souls

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom