To the viewers of "Lost"

Assuming...? Her detonating that nuclear bomb wasn't enough clue for you? :smile:

I'm sure she'll be showing up in the final season though. Lost characters might die, they don't disappear usually.

Usually blowing up with a nuclear bomb strapped to your chest would mean that you're out of next season (except for maybe the Bob Newhart Show), but this is Lost... They can just go into the past, pick her up, dust her off, and tell her to NOT do that anymore.

At least it won't be like Pushing up Daisies that was cancelled and ended in pretty much one show. I enjoyed the vivid color and look of the video on that show. But I hate how they drag out some of the story lines on some of these shows.

Ya, I think it is starting up in the New Year, which means more time to think up new theories about what is going to happen and what is going on....I really hope we don't see "Razzle Dazzle" again tho :biggrin:

I am not sure if "bad" Locke will still be alive, since "good" Locke well...was in a big metal box.

Well the REAL question will be...

will Ben still be shooting Nikon or does he switch over to Canon in season #6?

While it does suck that this is the last season, the series would have not been nearly as good the last couple years had they not set an end date. Once they had a timeline to work with, the writers finally started hammering out a good story!

G

gladjo

you're up to date all right. Plenty of questions indeed, I can't wait for the next season to begin and get all those answers :866:

There will be no "next season". That's the beauty of it. :biggrin:

I just hope they don't come up with an ending like the Sopranos ! Though the writers did say that in the end all will be revealed …

Yea, or one like "Dallas" had when Bobby died, and then came back and they said it was all a dream . . . (for those old enough to remember Dallas :)

Carole

..TV Makers are probably hellbent when it comes to maintaining a close to 100% track record in disappointing endings.

Too true, however the Lost Producers have been anything but regular
TV Makers. I think that the Lost series has changed the way that a returning television series is made.
I just hope that I don't develop "too high" expectations.
Ought to be a great ending. I seriously cannot wait until February 2nd.

For those of you whom are behind (like I am because I'm in Hungary) there are a few ways in which you can catch up:

1. Torrent sites always have the latest show very soon after they air.

2. Hulu.com or ABC.com to stream the show. Hulu usually has it up the next day. You will be told you can't view the programming because of useless U.S. lawyers and corporate types, but it's possible anyway. I won't post how but PM me if you want to know.

3. There is a website which streams shows without any of the network hassle. PM me if you want the address.

Doug

Big Lost fan here ....
Been a local watcher since show # 1 ....

It's been hard trying to stay interested with such big breaks in between new episodes ...

I honestly don't understand network programming here in the US anymore ...
They came out with highly anticipated , heavily promoted new shows like "V" and Flash Forward only to show a few episodes and then ban them into obscurity for several weeks/months ... and then wonder why people don't watch them ....

ron

Was a good episode last night, I will be looking forward to the jumbo deluxe box set of DVDs of all 6 seasons when it comes out too...sadly that means no camera upgrades.

If they hadn't announced that this was the last season, I would probably have stopped watching. I will stay on to see how it ends. Best decision the network/producers could make to end this show IMO.

Latest threads

Top Bottom