To those that have the 17-55 DX, how is it packaged?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steve S, May 28, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    I'm getting ready to ship it off to it's new owner, and don't know how's it's packaged up. Did it come inside a black cloth bag inside the box?

2. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Same by mine 17-55

Why sell that greaqt lens?

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    So, it does with the black bag then

GOod, since it was in another romm, and I didn't know what it went with. Hans, I'm selling it 'cause I favor the 28-70 f2.8 for the additional reach. No sense in having both, plus I just got a Tokina 12-24 f4 to cover and wide stuff. Besides, I gotta pay for something very expensive in the near future ;)

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida

Good, since the bag was kept in another room, I didn't know what it went with. Hans, I'm selling it 'cause I favor the 28-70 f2.8 for the additional reach. No sense in having both, plus I just got a Tokina 12-24 f4 to cover and wide stuff. Besides, I gotta pay for something very expensive in the near future ;)

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida

Good, since the bag was kept in another room, I didn't know what it went with. Hans, I'm selling it 'cause I favor the 28-70 f2.8 for the additional reach. No sense in having both, plus I just got a Tokina 12-24 f4 to cover any wide stuff. Besides, I gotta pay for something very expensive in the near future ;)