To those that have the 17-55 DX, how is it packaged?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steve S, May 28, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    I'm getting ready to ship it off to it's new owner, and don't know how's it's packaged up. Did it come inside a black cloth bag inside the box?

2. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Same by mine 17-55

Why sell that greaqt lens?

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    So, it does with the black bag then

GOod, since it was in another romm, and I didn't know what it went with. Hans, I'm selling it 'cause I favor the 28-70 f2.8 for the additional reach. No sense in having both, plus I just got a Tokina 12-24 f4 to cover and wide stuff. Besides, I gotta pay for something very expensive in the near future ;)

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida

Good, since the bag was kept in another room, I didn't know what it went with. Hans, I'm selling it 'cause I favor the 28-70 f2.8 for the additional reach. No sense in having both, plus I just got a Tokina 12-24 f4 to cover and wide stuff. Besides, I gotta pay for something very expensive in the near future ;)

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida

Good, since the bag was kept in another room, I didn't know what it went with. Hans, I'm selling it 'cause I favor the 28-70 f2.8 for the additional reach. No sense in having both, plus I just got a Tokina 12-24 f4 to cover any wide stuff. Besides, I gotta pay for something very expensive in the near future ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.