1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Today’s yard birds

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Lou Buscher, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Nice day today and I just wish my back would let up so I could get out. This is getting to be very frustrating besides being sore. Enjoy
    Lou

1 Titmouse (Geronimo yikes no chute)
    871552673_d2e219a168_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 Mr. Bigshot
    871552667_279581960d_o.jpg

3 How about trying the doorbell dummy
    871552657_8a78d08f64_o.jpg

4 OK dummy I would do that if you had one
    872466158_f08fd2e9b1_o.jpg

2. 5 The answer my friend is blowing in the wind
    871552609_1863293e68_o.jpg

6 Awhhh pretty birdy
    871552633_8a08cfcaa7_o.jpg

3. tech1961

tech1961

Jan 28, 2007
    Houston Tx.
    Man Lou your yard is a birding paradise. Great shots.

4. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    You caught these birds in some very amusing positions Lou. I sure hope you get to feeling better soon!

5. Good to see you Shooting Lou

Very good set

6. love the captures. u sure have a lot of birds, or a big back yard. hope ur back is better soon. david

7. ps... love the captions

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Lots of nice birdies:>)))

Back?? thought it was a knee...:>))
    Hope you get to feeling better

9. Love that first Titmouse. Just excellent.

Jose

10. Thanks for the ooohhh, ahhhhs, and oh the laughs too! Nice set of birdies, Lou! Hope you get better soon! :biggrin:

11. HI Andy and thanks I also do hope things changs soon as I want to go to Cape Cod for a few days but I can't handel the big glass as my back is killing me ever since they gave me a spinel for my knee work. I am begining to hate all Doctors and my last on called me an angry old man:eek:  Boy did he have that right.
    Lou

12. Thanks Gary, It is getting a bit boreing though as I seem to be at the same spot each day as I can't do much of anything else. I am missing out on a lot of good things going on in my neck of the woods and last night I got an email from the rehab center and they just got two eagles in last week and want me to come down and one of them (get ready for this) was hit by an airplane and the outfit is called eagle airlines. Amazing part is my friend feels he can get the bird back into shape for a release back to the wild and he wanted me to get some before photos and than be there for the release. I' going to try hurt or not.
    Lou

13. Thanks David well yeah I have just about 4 acres but than lots of State and private land around me so I get much wildlife dropping in from time to time. Take a look here
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/loub/sets/72157600399142528/ (can view as slide show if wanted, click on it)
    This is always fun when you open the door to go outside.
    Lou

14. Thanks Gale and yes it was my knee but after they gave me a spinel (which I did not want) my back started to act up and now it is quite sore and restricking. I have written letters to the Hospital CEO, the Doctor, and the NYS Attorney General as I feel my patient rights were violated. Just had to do something to make them think about the next guy.
    Lou

15. Thanks Jose and yeah I also like that one and I am going to print it today. I made it in a 12 X 18 size but I'll try an 8X10 first. I like the way the detail came out on the feathers but it is much sharper inthe raw than a web size.
    Lou

16. Hi Dianne and thank you for the words. Did them with my 300/4 and a 1.4 from about 20 feet. As for getting better look what I posted back to Gary.
    Lou

17. Great shooting
    Irv

18. My God Irv has come out of hibernation. Hey thanks Irv see you.
    Lou

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.