Today 02-27-05

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by hans, Feb 27, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Cold but sunny all with 17-55 DX

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comments/critique appreciated

2. Dramatic skys you have there Hans. My one and only visit to Holland was sooo long ago I have nearly forgotten what it is like. I do remember it being very flat compared to the mountainous country I an used to. I assume you are using ND or tobacco filters for many of your shots? In any event they are nicely done.

3. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thanks Gordon

It's as flat as can be and under sea level also,only the South-East has a few "Hills",as I recall you were here in 1953 with the flood,after that a "Delta"plan was developed to prevent such flooding up till now it worked

I used a polar here

4. Todd_D1x

Todd_D1x

Feb 23, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Alright Hans..... cool shots dude. Great exposure on those with the sun shining directly into the lens. I bet you can't wait 'til spring or summer when everything will be in full bloom again 'eh. Talk to you soon,

Todd

5. marek

marek Guest

There are some fantastic opportunities on that treeline hans. Looks like you notched up a number of them too.

6. What a great memory you have Hans. I enjoyed my stay in your country and went back one more time in 1956.

7. Very nice Hans

I always look forward to your pictures I like the first and last the best, keep them coming, hope Nena is getting back to 100 percent

8. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Mike,thanks ,Nena is 150% look at her in the animals topic

Marek,I'm getting a little tired of that same tree line gonna shoot some place else next.

Todd,first we got some snow today,always nice to shoot

Gordon,won't forget the one who helped me a lot in the beginning a year ago