Today 04-07-05

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by hans, Apr 7, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

x 17-55dx

comments/critique appreciated

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful images. Wonderous skys, colors and clouds. Beautiful light.

The first one is my kind of color :>))

3. dkapp

dkapp

Mar 18, 2005
    San Francisco
    Great set. Love the colors.

I think you should try and sell the cow & pasture pic to Gateway PC to use as a bundled desktop background.

Dave

4. WOW, wonderful shots Hans!!! :D :D :D :D :D

5. Dramatic skies, beautiful colors. Well done Hans.

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Magnifique Hans. :wink:

Is it just me, or do you get out to shoot every day?? Are you retired? Self employed? Take long lunch breaks???? 8)

I'm envious. I sit at work every day, grinding through the code, the bug reports, the tech support calls, the...., well, you get the idea, and dream of being at the duck pond, or down in Florida shooting with Gale, and Harris, and Harry, and Gaye.

I'm ready to retire, and spend the rest of my life just shooting pictures. Unfortunately, my checkbook keeps reminding me that I'm not quite ready yet. :cry: :D

Frank

7. Fantastic sky shots !

More please !

8. d_ip

d_ip

Mar 18, 2005
    Alberta, Canada
    Like the color of #5. Thanks

9. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thank you all

Frank No,No,No 12 hours a day but my van is almost my office drive almost every day trough the country and as some others have said "Always shoot"

Still have 19 years before retirement to go :cry: :cry: :cry:

10. Hans, you must have a nice collection of sunsets and cloud pics from your home area by now :)
    The last one looks like taken out of one of these twister movies - very nice mood.