Today is the day for the 3rd Annual Nikon Cafe' Get-Together

I just wanted to say I hope everyone has a great time. I can not make this trip but would love to get to one of these.

Here's to a safe a happy trip.

Take lots of great photos !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wish you all could be here!

Have been hearing word that Cafe' members are beginning to arrive in Huntsville and check into the hotel. As of my last update, Ozarkshome (Larry) and his wife were here; ClixPix (Connie) was checked in; and Eng45ine (Frank) and his daughter Marissa had also checked into the hotel. Hope everyone has had (and will contine to have) safe travels as they journey to our lovely state.

It's a gorgeous day here in Alabama...current temperature is 86F with bright sunny skies! Tomorrow looks to be more sunshine with slightly cooler temps with highs in the mid to upper 70's. Saturday and Sunday should be very much like tomorrow!:smile:

I wish you all could be here!

Have been hearing word that Cafe' members are beginning to arrive in Huntsville and check into the hotel. As of my last update, Ozarkshome (Larry) and his wife were here; ClixPix (Connie) was checked in; and Eng45ine (Frank) and his daughter Marissa had also checked into the hotel. Hope everyone has had (and will contine to have) safe travels as they journey to our lovely state.

It's a gorgeous day here in Alabama...current temperature is 86F with bright sunny skies! Tomorrow looks to be more sunshine with slightly cooler temps with highs in the mid to upper 70's. Saturday and Sunday should be very much like tomorrow!:smile:

Wow what weather...Glad to hear it...Have a great time.

Yep, it's gorgeous here! I was surprised when I got out of the car to see how warm it is compared to back home and also to the place where I stayed last night.... First thing I did after getting everything up to the room was to take off my long pants and pull on a pair of lightweight capris.

The drive here was beautiful -- wonderful to see green grass and budding, leafing-out trees and beautiful blossoms! WOW!

The weekend is officially underway now as we begin gathering.....

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Arrived about 9 pm, lugged the gear and luggage inside, went out to eat, looks like all are in bed except us crazy folks.

I am so excited about the event that I can't sleep! :rolleyes: Actually up working late so I can get to the event on time. Charged my batteries tonight so just in case I can get free of the family...:Whistle:

Real Name
Dave Watts
I am wiping the sleep from my eyes and getting ready to hit the road. See you all this evening!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To those of you who are not able to join us this year, start thinking about making plans for next year!

To those of you who will be joining us this weekend...see you in a few hours!!!!

Wish I could be there and meet you all,have a great time and hope you have good weather for the gathering.

Spring has sprung in AL. Only been here a day and already have a half inch of pollen on the car.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Gonna be a great time this evening, can't stir in the lobby without meeting someone from the Cafe.
:smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom