Today's beginnings butterfly hunting

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dmwphoto, Jul 10, 2005.

1. I set out this morning searching for dew covered butterflies and some wildflowers. I had to endure this scene before I could proceed...
    [​IMG]

2. What misery to start a day with that kind of nice view. Lol

3. It was tough :^)
    I like your new avatar, looks like you are using a medium format??

4. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Dave,

This is a great shot. It could be a painting! Definately one I would print out and display.

Excellent

5. A wallhanger for sure great muted colors very peaceful

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awwwww I feel so bad you had to look at the horrible scenery !!!!!

Beautiful.

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Nice capture, but did you ever get the pictures of the butterfly's?

8. Dave look in macro section at least skipper in perfect conditions. Thanks for your comment.

Gale- No worries, I am slowly recovering :^)

9. Don't you hate it when you have to start your day off like that? Nice image.

10. Johan

Johan

Jun 18, 2005
    Belgium
    Hi Dave,

That is such a nice picture man. Do you realize that I have to get up tomorrow and go to work (? :D) after seeing such nice mountains and forests covered with fog it will be really hard for me to step into the factory buildings.

Keep it up !!!

Regards

Johan

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I really love this picture. The layers and the colors are just fantastic. You did a great job with this one.

12. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Yeah, it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it....great shot.

13. Yes dave it's a medium size camera, I learn in using it that to take good pictures out of it you have to use a tripod and lock the mirror up not hold it like i do in the avatar.