today's catch

Real Name
Randy
when it's 55f in January my birds go crazy at the buffet
D05_7724.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
D05_7718_DxO-Edit.jpg
D05_7714-Edit.jpg
D05_7704-Edit.jpg
D05_7697-Edit.jpg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Excellent feather details! Gotta love the D5! Your images are very good....you don't need such tight crops....

Real Name
Randy
Excellent feather details! Gotta love the D5! Your images are very good....you don't need such tight crops....
thanks Karen
i sometimes prefer tight crops and sometimes more environment, many of these 700mm shots are barely cropped

Real Name
Randy
I can almost 'pluck out' #3 from that tree branch ..... all the images are that sharp!!
thanks
I'd say these are crazy good.
thanks louie
These are great! Wish I had some pretty birds to look at. All I see around here are pesky magpies.
thanks terri
you have amazing landscapes i wish i had around me but these days we all shoot what's around us
Wow Randy.
thanks bill
#3 is just wonderful!! Those birds are getting used to the noisy D5 shutter. They don't mind since it makes them look so purdy.
Thanks Mitch, it seems as though the noise isn't bothering them as much
More pretty birds
Thanks Allan
Very nice closeups. Great work!
Thanks Alex

Real Name
Dan
Another crazy set, Randy. I'm surprised these guys aren't full of holes considering the way you've been nailing them :D Is the paler colored bluebird a female or younger bird?
Do you think these crops are too tight ?
I'm curious
It's a matter of taste. I prefer a little more room. IMO the second one above is about right. But giving that extra space doesn't show off the feather detail as well.

Real Name
Randy
Another crazy set, Randy. I'm surprised these guys aren't full of holes considering the way you've been nailing them :D Is the paler colored bluebird a female or younger bird?

It's a matter of taste. I prefer a little more room. IMO the second one above is about right. But giving that extra space doesn't show off the feather detail as well.
Thanks Dan
That's a female

Latest threads

Top Bottom