Today's Porch Offerings...

Here's a little BBQ primer... :rolleyes:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful shots Jim. Looks like you got really close on those last two. :smile:

Beautiful shots Jim. Looks like you got really close on those last two. :smile:
Thanks Frank! But I can't take the credit for getting all that close. It was more the magic of the crop tool in NC... :rolleyes: They are about 60% the size of the original. I used that new up-size method (that I posted) to enlarge the cardinal and the tit with the tongue sticking out to 8 x 10. The cardinal came out superb and the tit came out OK. It's not as sharp as the cardinal and it was cropped more... But at a foot away, it looks pretty good. I'm getting to like these D2H cameras... :rolleyes:

Beautiful as always, Jim! Got a bar b que date set yet?
Thanks Dianne. Nope, haven't settled on a date yet. I'm kind of working on something interesting to photograph and that is date dependant... :rolleyes:

Great sutff Jim!! Tack sharp!!

Bill
Thanks Bill!

Very very nice
Irv
Thanks Irv. Snow Geese are pretty much gone from Middle Creek. Where is your next stop?

Great shots Jim. I need to work on my Titmouse shots. They keep moving too fast for me and my 500P.
Thanks Chris. I have the TC16a to help me... :wink:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: A barbeque primer???? You plan on serving fricasseed Cardinals and Tit-Mice?????? Oh nooo, it would take half a dozen to make a good meal!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!!

Excellent images, Jim... Love the tongue in the second shot.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: A barbeque primer???? You plan on serving fricasseed Cardinals and Tit-Mice?????? Oh nooo, it would take half a dozen to make a good meal!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!!

Excellent images, Jim... Love the tongue in the second shot.
Hey - we're on a strict food budget and these guys are pretty much free. So what it if takes 3 dozen to make a meal! :rolleyes: :eek: :biggrin: :tongue:

Thanks for looking Sandi.

Nice shots Jm. Since I put up the feeder a while back, it has enticed the pair of cardinals that nest nearby to visit my deck often. It seems the birds know where the food is now. Now if I can just get out there and get some pics...been so busy lately. Looking forward to the BBQ.

Nice shots Jm. Since I put up the feeder a while back, it has enticed the pair of cardinals that nest nearby to visit my deck often. It seems the birds know where the food is now. Now if I can just get out there and get some pics...been so busy lately. Looking forward to the BBQ.
Thanks Rich! I never knew how many different little birdies we had at the house until I started photographing them. It's fun!

Nice Shots, good exposure and sharp
Thanks Gary!

They look good to me the D2H fiels can be cropped and it creates a great lookign image as you have proven
Thanks Mike! I think you got me hooked on this stuff!:rolleyes: :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom