Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 Nikon mount

I make my own lens pouches. From start to finish, takes about 45min. Measuring and cutting takes the longest. Pouch for my 180mm f/2.8 cost me about $1.75 in materials. And it much more padded than a Nikon pouch.

I make my own lens pouches. From start to finish, takes about 45min. Measuring and cutting takes the longest. Pouch for my 180mm f/2.8 cost me about $1.75 in materials. And it much more padded than a Nikon pouch.
How much does the sewing machine cost? GH

Really? What do you make them out of?
It's three layers - The inside layer that touches the lens is a ripstop nylon, the middle layer is a heavy fleece (whatever was remnants at the craft store for cheap) and the outside is 1000D military spec Cordura. I picked up the Cordura cheap on eBay and have tons of it in all colors... I thought I was going to get into bag making but it was too much of a pain in the butt.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very similar to my Nikkor 12-24 f/4 but a tad wider. Haven't taken it out into the field yet. Feels solid... about the same size as my 18-200.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom