Tom Brady

No doubt Tom Brady is one of the best. But, honestly, I was hoping to see some other talent in the Super Bowl. I tire of seeing the same so frequently.

I'm only a casual observer of the game of football, as it's too violent for my taste, but was always intrigued about the debate as to who was most responsible for the Patriots' success - Belichick or Brady. Now that Brady is going to his 10th Super Bowl with another team and Belichick is watching it on t.v., we probably have the answer.

I'm only a casual observer of the game of football, as it's too violent for my taste, but was always intrigued about the debate as to who was most responsible for the Patriots' success - Belichick or Brady. Now that Brady is going to his 10th Super Bowl with another team and Belichick is watching it on t.v., we probably have the answer.
The Bucs were 7-9 last year with pretty much the same squad of players except at the quarterback position. Brady came in and is now taking the team to the superbowl. The guy knows how to win. Teammates have also extolling his excellent locker room leadership.

Personally I think it is his leadership more than anything, at least in Tampa.
They have had other decent quarterbacks, but never good leaders.
Fingers crossed for the big game. Chiefs look unstoppable.
gary
I agree for the most part. That said, he was the second rated passer per PFF in the entire league this year. Behind the guy he just beat.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom