Tongue...

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Removed User 2, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Lucky shot! I love those lucky moments!
    Summarit 5cm lens. Amazing 50 years old lens! Loved it from the start, from the first shot I saw on negs. Lovely character. Hard to see from this web image, I agree, but you have my word! :smile:

Web-78.

2. Busted big time Ned!

3. are you shooting while driving?
    stopped in traffic?
    is someone else driving?
    seems like your shooting over your shoulder out the rear right side window, but this would make it hard for your driving..No?
    Kool shoot.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    HA! Windows to the rescue! Perfect example of a moment that won't ever repeat. Luck was probably a small part of this Ned. Nice reflexes! :BigGrin:

5. Who got who?

Excellent.

6. Yep! :biggrin:

Rodney,

I'm an incorrigible lunatic.
    I was driving... I was on a red light. I took a shot of some people but then I saw this kid playing with his tongue.
    I shoot when I drive :smile:

Chris,

Oh I was lucky! Sometimes I have good reflexes and sometimes I'm worse then a 90 year old Grandpa: I look at a scene unfolding and I think "Jeez! Look at this beautiful scene!... going... going... goooone... ARGH Am I stupid or what?"

Last summer I witnessed the best picture opf my life this way. I just looked at the scene withoutbringing the camera to my face. And I tell you, that pic would have been a classic shot!

Thanks Ed!
    Me got him. He was actually playing with his tongue. I clicked the shutter right at the moment he saw me. I was hoping he wouldn't see me, though!

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I have made a lot of gedanken photographs!

8. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    Same here :Crunk:

9. gavin

gavin

Oct 21, 2006
    Amazing shot ned! even he reflection in the window lined up just right. lucky.
    I usually shoot while driving too!! it's an addictive thing.