Too Much Nitrous...

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by MikeMcA², Sep 17, 2008.

1. Sometime it goes, sometimes it blows:

374483711_cmCmM-L.jpg

2. great capture

3. Thanks Colin.

4. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    Nice!

5. Thanks Dave. Hey, I was in your neck of the woods this past Friday and Saturday. Helped my friend with his Top Fuel bike at the AMA dragbike races. Atco's a cool track, and the metric crowd was different than what I'm used to.

6. jadlh

jadlh

Mar 6, 2008
    USA, Michigan
    You've got panning down, that takes some practice.

7. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    I was going to ask if you were there - I guess you made out OK with the rain?

I heard them running pretty good on Sunday.

8. You have to be ust a little crazy to ride these .... nice capture.

Best,

9. Friday was a bust due to rain (did enjoy dinner at PF Changs though lol). Saturday was good, and we got two qualification rounds in. His bike was acting whacky, though, and we couldn't figure out why because his Racepak data collection system was on the fritz. Although he won the Hannum's one-day race there in mid-August, he put it on the trailer and didn't make a pass on Sunday as with no data and running nitro he was only going to hurt something.

This is the bike I was crewing for this weekend:

323010067_xdbs5-L.jpg

10. great shot and nice PP

11. Crazy helps :biggrin:

Thanks. Was one of my shots used for a cover on our sanction's magazine this year.

373137149_f2USt-L.jpg

12. VDMTom

VDMTom

Jun 24, 2008
    CA, USA
    great shot! nice colors!

13. Excellent cover shot. Congratulations.

Rich

14. Like Rich said, excellent capture. It's a nice feeling to see your work published. It makes your images a lot more tangible when they can be held and enjoyed by others...Keep up the good work...........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

15. Thank you

Thanks Rich.

It's a great feeling. It's been a great way to stay in touch with friends in the racing world after my bad crash. Had a few covers this year. Too bad it ain't SI LOL

A couple more covers with my work if you're interested:

It was fun posing these two great friends for this points-race shot of them back-to-back and getting them without smiles or laughing lol

373136388_Tqujg-L.jpg

237492527_AnzEk-L-1.jpg

16. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    on your way to PFC you remember the deli about a mile from the track? I'm 3 houses from there.

smart move with puttin it on the trailer.... nitro sure is powerful!

& real nice work on the covers....