Too much Photoshop??

Discussion in 'People' started by NYCPHOTO, May 30, 2007.

1. NYCPHOTO

NYCPHOTO

Jul 5, 2006
    I have been on a real photoshop kick lately trying as many tutorials as I can find. Last night I found one that makes photos look cross processed a technique that was popular in the 90's with film.

Have I gone to far on this one?
    [​IMG]

2. Not if you're looking for the cross processed look. I'm not fond of cross processing on skin tones but then again, that's just my taste. BTW, she has great eyes, I'd love to see this with a terrific B&W treatment.

3. JakeB.

JakeB. Guest

I don't think you went too far at all... I like the cross processed look, and it works here.
    Cute girl.

4. NYCPHOTO

NYCPHOTO

Jul 5, 2006
    Sandi, Tried the B&W dont know if i just did a bad job or not but i really didnt like it

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    You can also try the retouching forum:))))))

6. ponykilr

ponykilr

May 23, 2007
    usa
    I have DxO optics pro software and it has a cross process rendering that I really like. It has many different things like that along with rendering that looks like a multitude of different professional films. BW, slide and neg. It has many different BW special effects as well, like selenium, gold, and a great sepia(along with tons of other stuff. I rec this software very highly. You can download a free trial here. It is by far the best RAW convertor I have ever used and the noise reduction is second to none. It is a really good software package and right now it's 20% off with code 3YRSDXO. It also has lens distortion corection that is automatic for your lens(if supported) and the results are fantastic.

http://www.dxo.com/intl/photo/free_demo