Took my Niece's Senior's

So I hadn't picked up a camera in around 2 years as I sold all my stuff off. My Niece asked me to do her Senior pics, because they were broke. I told them not to expect too much, but I think they turned out better than I would've thought. I used my old D90 from the guy I sold it to. Now I think I'm getting the itch again.

Comments/Critiques welcome.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

great shots!!! I'm sure you're a proud uncle.

I swear when i initially looked at the pix I thought your niece looked like Miley Cyrus....Miley Cyrus before the blonde hairdo. I showed my son your pix and then pulled up a photo of Miley......he also thought they looked alike. I hope you or your niece don't take offense to that...it was just my observation

Nice series! I especially like the first one because she seems to be connecting with the viewer more than the others.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
great shots!!! I'm sure you're a proud uncle.

I swear when i initially looked at the pix I thought your niece looked like Miley Cyrus....Miley Cyrus before the blonde hairdo. I showed my son your pix and then pulled up a photo of Miley......he also thought they looked alike. I hope you or your niece don't take offense to that...it was just my observation
No offense taken. I'm sure she would be happy to hear that as well. Thank you.

Nice work, Joe. It's great that you could help out your niece like this. I'm sure she will enjoy them!

From what I remember of you your in the Stevens Point area. Your backgrounds have a similar look to the senior photos taken in the Madison area as well!

I hope you get back into it!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom