Took the D700 Caving today.

Real Name
Barry
On my normal caving trips, I just take my Olympus TG4 P&S camera. But today I took the D700, two flashguns and a powerful hand touch, quite pleased with the results.

779_7929.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

779_7942.jpg

779_7957.jpg

779_7948.jpg

779_7986.jpg

779_7962.jpg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Stunning! You should photograph (and share) images like this more often! #2 is my fav, but #1 is a close second. ALL are very well done and very interesting.

Awesome pics and well done my cameras never survived the condensation.
What a different cave than what I caved here in the US. I spent 2 seasons caving, and finding new caves, or entrances. By your screen name, I assume you are a serious spelunker. Did you read, about 5 years ago, the anthropological discovery and wild caving expedition in South Africa? It gave me a flashback of a discovered cave. Only 5 of us went in. We deemed it too dangerous, and we closed the entrance we had opened, but it was so similar to the description of the SA cave. Truly some of my best days exploring. Cheers.

Real Name
Barry
Awesome pics and well done my cameras never survived the condensation.
What a different cave than what I caved here in the US. I spent 2 seasons caving, and finding new caves, or entrances. By your screen name, I assume you are a serious spelunker. Did you read, about 5 years ago, the anthropological discovery and wild caving expedition in South Africa? It gave me a flashback of a discovered cave. Only 5 of us went in. We deemed it too dangerous, and we closed the entrance we had opened, but it was so similar to the description of the SA cave. Truly some of my best days exploring. Cheers.

Yes I'm caving every few weeks, and always have a camera with me. But my normal caving camera is a Olympus TG4 (hence the reason why I don't post them here). These photos were taken on a special photography trip.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Yes I'm caving every few weeks, and always have a camera with me. But my normal caving camera is a Olympus TG4 (hence the reason why I don't post them here). These photos were taken on a special photography trip.
We don't care what camera brand was used!!!!!! We like to see great images! PLEASE share more of your images!!!

What ButlerKid said. We have had many members that use other brands. I envy you, but your caves look like they have roof falls, scary, but of course, we tell ourselves that that was many years ago. keep the images coming.

Latest threads

Top Bottom