Topless model....

Yea...I knew you'd look. I was at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens this morning shooting flowers and bugs. On my way back to the car, I had another idea. All taken with D3s and

1. 70-200 2.8 VRII
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. 14-24 2.8 Does this picture make my a*s look big?

3. 14-24. Thanks honey...good answer.

4.70-200 2.8 VRII. Let me take my top off....

5. 14-24

Thanks Wally....probably not many comments either, since I forgot to put 'topless REDHEAD' as the subject line..:biggrin::wink:

I can give you some C&C but it might be pretty harsh.
My reason for posting was for humor and entertainment which is more subjective than technical but feel free to add any comments you like.

After all, it is a camera forum, right? And I'm sure I can learn something from your comments.

Okay. Here we go.

1. Composition needs work. Simple rule is to not keep the car in the middle of the frame.
2. Way too much distortion. Again, composition.
3. Same as #2. For a shot like this, you'd want to place the camera directly as center and make both sides of the car as symmetrical as possible. Also fix the horizon line a little bit.
4. Don't crop off the car unless you're specifically trying to show something that the car contains. In this case. I'd say that the subject is still on entire car itself. So cropping the head and rear isn't a good idea. Plus, the angle is the same as the first one from this set.
5. Distortion distortion distortion

Latest posts

Top Bottom