Tornado Warning Night Shots

Real Name
Keith Jalbert
Under warning took camera out this is what I got

Storm2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

storm3.jpg

storm4.jpg

This one gave me chills seems to give off that eerie feeling..
storm5.jpg

Thanks for looking
we are still under tornado warning and if rain quits will get back to more photos outside

Real Name
Keith Jalbert
Weve had numerous tornadoes on ground and alot more to come.. tonight is going to be a nightmare but wifes in bed and Im holding the fort down and if by chance it happens here already got things ready for emergency purposes

Real Name
Keith Jalbert
Downtown Ringgold GA is destroyed.. Cannot get access until daybreak. Went to volunteer to help find survivors and we got turned down until the morning.. What a F*&$n mess and they dont want help til sunrise.... Sorry I cant stand the thought of ppl being trapped and not gettin help when help is volunteering

Downtown Ringgold GA is destroyed.. Cannot get access until daybreak. Went to volunteer to help find survivors and we got turned down until the morning.. What a F*&$n mess and they dont want help til sunrise.... Sorry I cant stand the thought of ppl being trapped and not gettin help when help is volunteering

I sure hope they at least had paid "pros" helping folks out! I guess I can understand if looting may have been a concern, but if the town was that bad then search and rescue should have been the primary issue! Maybe you should contact the city and/or county manager and tell that story. I'm sure the people who live there would like to know that neighbors from nearby were turned away trying to help.

Great sky and lightning shots, by the way. I'm glad we missed the bad stuff here!

Real Name
Keith Jalbert
I hear ya Vinman, I emailed the governor and explained my concerns and I understood the thing about looting but having SAR experience I had thought they would want the help..
Thanks for the comments wasnt too hard to get the lightening shots lol it was hittin like crazy

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom