Toronto, Ontario, Canada, eh?

True North strong & free (that's Canada eh)
Depends on what you like to shoot. For street stuff, downtown, Kensington Market, Chinatown, the Distillery District, St. Lawrence Market. For architecture, the Distillery, Casa Loma, the new wing of the ROM, flatiron building on the way to the Distillery District. That should get you started. It ain't NYC but it's pretty darned good. I LOVE NYC!!!!

What a miserable, cold, rainy weekend. To add insult to injury, as I was in my plane seat waiting for take off, the damn sun came out!

Images here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Apparently it was beautiful before I got there, and the sun came out as I was leaving. The Travel Gods were not with me this weekend. :frown::mad::frown:

Bummer about the weather. Spring in TO is wonderful... IF the sun is shining. Today, it should push 60F and sunny. Come back!! LOL

Yeah. Apparently it was beautiful before I got there, and the sun came out as I was leaving. The Travel Gods were not with me this weekend. :frown::mad::frown:

It rained on me a few weeks ago, so i hiked the local mountain to the shrine, and threatened the local god Ohira. I stood before the shrine and told him i would cross over and knock him off his mountain if he ruined my next weekend. And it was beautiful. not sure if it was due to my violent threats to the local deity or not. :smile:

Rich,

If it's any consolation, a whole bunch of friends of mine stood out in the rain to make sure a few people were safe....

I hope you come back to TO when it's a bit sunnier. A Cafe meet up in TO would be fun.

Latest threads

Top Bottom