1. I knew dope was good for mucles... but this?

On a more serious note, what a total wasted wreck :evil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I find photojournalism fascinating. It takes a certain heroic type to venture into this field as it takes one to the darker side of man and there is danger in the dark.

Excellent shots, very dramatic. What lens and how far were you from this guy?

3. Nenad, have you ever had problems taking pictures of peoples in public space. I had problem only once on Ste-Catherine near St-Laurent when i took a picture of a lady of the night. That lady was really mad and threat me of all names.

4. Very moody nice capture I have always enjoyed this type of photography.

5. Salut Gilles (wow, doesn't that sound right this time of the year in Montreal? :D )
    I think that shooting "ladies of the night" anywhere, anytime is a very risky business. Even in highly liberated Amsterdam's Red District it might cost you your camera (these ladies are often "backed up" by very ill-tempered "friends"). You can "walk and gawk" all you want, but keep the camera covered.

Salutations,

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wonderful images...talk about pictures saying a thousand words. The side of life that we tend to turn our heads away from. Very intense captures.

7. Frits, I must say that most of the people like to have their picture taken, it happen only one or twice that i had problems. What i like of mechanical cameras is that you did not need to make the focus, you just preadjust the lens to have a depth of field of say 3 feets to infinity and the only thing you had to do is frame the picture.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow

The other side of life...

Ring a bell