touch screen trouble?

Anyone else had any touch screen issues with their iPod Touch or iPhone? I now have a dead spot and its right where the keyboard is. Checked and the warranty is good until next year.

I will go to the local apple store and see what they say. Hopefully it can be resolved quickly since I have been working on a couple of apps.:frown:

First time ever going into an apple store. This could be dangerous.:eek:

Hmmm, no troubles with mine, and I have to admit I should baby the screen more than I do. It's already survived a 3 week trip to Mongolia and a backpacking trip.

Sean

Must be my luck then.

Stopped at the Apple store today and the line wrapped around the building. :eek: No time to wait so I will have to see about sending it in.

This is going to delay my apps a while. If someone releases something similar while I wait for repair I will not be happy.

Contacted apple support. They shipped a box. Arrived today and went back out for overnight delivery.

Will have to wait and see what happens now. :frown:

It was unusable though. Couldn't type anything with an f or g in it.

Recieved my new iPod Touch today from Apple. Not a bad turn around. It would have been here sooner but it always seems to take DHL 2 days to deliver a next day package.

Hopefully I can get back to work now with it. :smile:

Hi Charles,

Glad to hear you got your Touch back! The only problem I have had is, as a song would play, the Touch would just quit the song randomly. It was happening to my wife and we were told to update to the latest software. It worked for me so far. No "dead zones" though...yet.

Little Cub

Hi Charles,

Glad to hear you got your Touch back! The only problem I have had is, as a song would play, the Touch would just quit the song randomly. It was happening to my wife and we were told to update to the latest software. It worked for me so far. No "dead zones" though...yet.

Little Cub

I think it was just one of those freak things. Its replaced and the new one is working fine. Didn't realize that I used it that much until it was gone.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom