Tough crowd....

Frank is a real tough guy. The way he acts he should be from "Joisey". Annoy him and he sends those bloody vultures after you............ :twisted: :twisted:

Real Name
Chris
cwilt said:
Tough crowd on that other site.
Hi Charles.

The Nikon Cafe was created by Flew and Patrick Bramlett specifically as a place where they and their (expanding circle of) friends could discuss their photography without the noise and adversity that there is so much of in the DPR forums. By creating the Cafe, and starting out by inviting people who were expressing their frustration with the attitude on those forums, they built an atmosphere of support, learning and comraderie.

I have yet to visit any forum where the members care so much about keeping the experience positive. That isn't to say that DPR isn't a valuable resource - it is - but hanging out here is just better. It's usually best to leave DPR conversations there.

And yes, what Flew said is right. The security team here is pretty merciless as far as I can tell. People who come here to stir things up won't be allowed to do so.

After being here for a while I forgot what it was like there and was shocked to say the least.

I won't make that mistake again.

Yes, I know what you mean. Nothing against them, but I am a member of several other photography forums...most are very Canon-biased and us Nikonians deal with discussion underexposure there.

Nice to be here.

;)

C

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom