1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Tough to (be a) swallow

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Bob Coutant, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Okay, so we’ve been told to get out of the nest. They’re just going to build a bigger one for us in the barn, right?? They are going to bring supper, aren’t they? They surely wouldn’t leave us sitting out here all by ourselves. I’m hungry. I’m getting worried. Why have they been gone so long?

DSC_1768sm.
    NIKON D70    ---    300mm    f/8.0    1/100s    ISO 200

2. Lovely Bob. I like the narrative too.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    awww poor baby:>))
    Beautiful shot

4. Well done words and picture

5. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    The first thing that struck me about this image was all the detail. Very nice!

6. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Thanks Dave, Gale, Gary, and Andy. There were a half dozen of these newbies perched on the fence while the adults were swooping back and forth over the pond behind me. Most of the youngsters were at least trying their wings, but two remained cautious, allowing me to take multiple shots as I moved closer and closer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.