Towee.

Discussion in 'Birds' started by kramp, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Western Race Rufous-sided Towee.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

D70, 300 f4 afs.

Martin

Added another picture.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2005
  2. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Good shot!

3. Martin,
    Great detail!
    Dave

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Wonderful shot Martin. How in the world did you get so close?

5. That's a beauty Martin. Great detail and colour.

6. Thanks!

Frank, to get so close I made a small blind in my backyard, that way I can sit about six or seven feet away, keeps me warm also. :O)

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Martin,

I was thinking about doing something similar. Could you give a few details (and maybe a shot or two)?

8. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    That's a great shot Martin. I second Frank's request.

9. Okay I will try to get some pictures this week, I just made it out of and old tent I used the fly and poles, I made the corner pieces out of 1/2" SS tubing, they were bent and welded together, and pushed the fiberglass pole pieces that are 2' long into them.

The dimensions are 4' x 4' x 4 1/2' tall. It has a shed shape with a peak roof.

it can be taken down and fits into the tent bag.

Martin

10. Excellent detail Martin! Good job on the blind...

11. Excellent shot so sharp and great colors. Way to go

12. spectacular shots Martin...:smile: another invention..:wink: I keep saying you need to patent/sell these things..!!

13. Thanks for the comments, I will post some more details on the blind when I can take some pictures of the frame.

Martin

14. I am anxious to see that. I will erect a blind soon, but will wait to see yours.

15. Excellent detail...beautiful colors...nicely done!

16. Keeps you warm, you almost like all those Floridians. If it is not warm enough to burn outside it is chilly. come further east and feel the C O L D

Awesome shot Martin! But you forgot to tell everyone you took up taxidermy, you can only fool them so long :biggrin: :biggrin: Great shot buddy!

Keith